The Spring Equinox marks the beginning of spring and the time to plant seeds.
Lets plant some metaphorical seeds in the form setting some intentions.
Would you like to sow your intentions for the next twelve months?
or maybe you have a new project that you want define and grow over the coming year?
Within this workshop you will be guided to represent these intentions in the form of a Vision Board.
“a gentle jump off the merry-go-round of life – luxury”
We will work through the process of creating your vision board step by step,
ending the day with the opportunity to share your board with others on the workshop if you wish.
“thought provoking and so good to share”
All this will be done in the comfort of your own home.
You will need:
- Access to a device that supports Zoom
- Pens and paper or your Journal
- A large piece of cardboard, ideally A3 or larger
- Scissors and glue
- at least 5 magazines, as many different types as you can. Also any printed quotes, lines from poems, photographs, postcards etc that inspire you
- Any favourite accessories….. washi tape, stickers, marker pens
The link to the Zoom meeting will be emailed during the week before the workshop – keep an eye on your junk folder!
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE BETWEEN YOU AND RELEASE YOUR SHOOTING STAR:
- you are entitled to a 14 day refund. If you book after 6th March you will not be entitled to a 14 day refund however you can request a refund up until the date and time of the workshop.
- Your other statutory rights still apply.
If you have any questions please feel free contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
“an enlightening, inspiring and powerful process”