Do you want a supportive environment in which to discover your dreams for 2024?
“a gentle jump off the merry-go-round of life – luxury”
In this workshop you will begin with a guided journaling exercise followed by working through the step by step process of creating your vision board.
In the second part of the workshop you will deep dive into the meanings of the words and images you choose for your Vision Board, set goals for the year ahead and will have the opportunity to share your board with others on the workshop.
“an enlightening, inspiring and powerful process”
All this will be done in the comfort of your own home.
You will need:
- Access to a device that supports Zoom
- Pens and paper or your Journal
- A large piece of cardboard, ideally A3 or larger
- Scissors and glue
- at least 5 magazines, as many different types as you can – they can include free supermarket magazines and product catalogues. Also any printed quotes, lines from poems, photographs, postcards etc that inspire you
- Any favourite accessories….. washi tape, stickers, marker pens, glitter…
This is an interactive workshop so be camera ready!!
I am excited to announce that Louise from Astrology is Looking Up will be offering optional online astrology appointments, prior to the workshop, where she will offer you a one to one personalised yearly astrological forecast based on your astrological birth chart. This is a guide to opportunities and events for the year ahead plus a close look at your health.
This is invaluable information that can help inform your goals and intentions for your year ahead.
Please contact Louise directly to book your appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org
She will need the following information to be able to offer you a personalised yearly astrological forecast
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE BETWEEN YOU AND RELEASE YOUR SHOOTING STAR Ltd:
- you are entitled to a 14 day refund. You can request a refund up until 1pm the day before the workshop.
- A replay of the instructional parts of the workshop will be supplied 48hrs after the end of the workshop
- Your other statutory rights still apply.
If you have any questions please feel free contact me at email@example.com
“thought provoking and so good to share”