Do you want a supportive and fun environment in which to set your intentions for 2022?
“a gentle jump off the merry-go-round of life – luxury”
In this workshop you will be guided by me through a visualisation to help you set your intentions.
We will work through the process of creating your vision board step by step, ending the day with the opportunity to share your board with others on the workshop.
“thought provoking and so good to share”
All this will be done in the comfort of your own home.
You will need:
- Access to a device that supports Zoom
- Pens and paper or your Journal
- A large piece of cardboard, ideally A3 or larger
- Scissors and glue
- at least 5 magazines, as many different types as you can – they can include free supermarket magazines and product catalogues. Also any printed quotes, lines from poems, photographs, postcards etc that inspire you
- Any favourite accessories….. washi tape, stickers, marker pens
Making a Vision Board with friends is one of my favourite things to do
If you would like to invite a friend to join you make their Vision Board too I have included a half price voucher to give your friend in the confirmation email
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE BETWEEN YOU AND RELEASE YOUR SHOOTING STAR Ltd:
- you are entitled to a 14 day refund. If you book after 29th November you will not be entitled to a 14 day refund however you can request a refund up until 1pm the day before the workshop.
- Your other statutory rights still apply.
If you have any questions please feel free contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
“an enlightening, inspiring and powerful process”